~Loving God and loving each other~







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wonderful Husband


MY HUBBY!

Last night, on the way home from a trip out to town, my hubby asked me when I was going to do a Wonderful Husband post. I told him I wasn't sure, I guess on Wonderful Husband day! I guess that would be today. I think the world of this man and he is the most wonderful provider for our family. I don't give him enough love and respect but I try. I need to work on that. He is better to me than I am to him. I need to work on that too. He loves me unconditionally (well, most of the time) and NEVER keeps "score". He is the best father to our 2 wonderful girls. They have a wonderful, healthy example of what to look for in the man of their dreams. Thank you honey for being all that you are. I know we have a "lot to work on" but I wouldn't change anything about the last 16 years. God has us on a journey and I truly pray we have 50+ more to go here on this side of heaven. I love you!! Happy Wonderful Husband Day! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment