~Loving God and loving each other~







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whiner



Yesterday as Avery was coming down the stairs it was obvious she was ALREADY in a bad mood.

ME: Avery, why are you whining already today?
AVERY: I don't know (while sucking her thumb).
ME: Well, do you think you can change that. You know people don't like whiny girls.
AVERY: Yes they do.
ME: Well mommy doesn't. Who does?
AVERY: Grandma and Nana....... (thinking)........ Well, Nana doesn't but Grandma does. :)

I love you, you little whiner!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that?! I had a whiner. I think he whined until he was 16...sorry. You might have a lot of years to go!! At least she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and no, I didn't make the cake. A WONDERFUL bakery made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too adorable! i also have a whiner and he is almost 14!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this picture!! Such a Cute whiner!!! And I love the part about Nana and Grandma...how funny!!

    ReplyDelete