~Loving God and loving each other~







Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Blog Post!

My first blog post. I have been so lousy at scrapbooking that I decided this might be a good way to keep a journal of our comings and goings in our family.

We have been having lots of winter weather lately but today the good Lord blessed us with a beautiful day of sunshine. The girls got to go ride their scooters outside and they were grateful just to be out side. After coming in we found out that Alyson has a temperature.... grrrr..... Lee, Avery and I have just gotten over colds/bronchitis/crud and now I think she is coming down with it. I was so looking forward to church tomorrow. I don't know if I will be able to go now or not. :(

Last night Alyson and I went to see the Tooth Fairy together and it was one of the best kid/adult movies I have seen in a long time. I really liked it and she was laughing most of the time. It was nice to spend time with my firstborn and have a little bonding time with her. Those times are few and far between but I am grateful for the opportunities we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment