~Loving God and loving each other~







Thursday, March 4, 2010

SNOW DAY #12

Well, we were out again today for snow. But to look out the window right now you would never believe it. This morning there was some snow laying around and reports of black ice so I guess they dimissed under the "safer than sorry" rule. I think it was slick out this morning but not so much now. Instead of sitting here at the computer working all day on this snow day I want to be out in town just shopping and looking around. I THINK I have decided to do a tea party for Avery's 4th birthday. That means I only have about 3-4 weeks to get it together. I would rather be doing that today instead of typing. I may do a little of both. :) We will see how the day goes.

So, with the dismissal of school goes the dismissal of the musical too. Yes, again. I am beginning to wonder if we will ever have it. This happened with the art exhibit in February too. We had to reschedule it 2 or 3 times. Oh well, all good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment